Industrial Hazelnut Paste Grinding Making Machine 304SS
- Material: Hazelnut
- Capacity: 200 kg/h
- Loading Port:Qingdao Port
- Warranty:12 Months
- Quote Form:FOB, CIF, EXW, CFR
The hazelnut paste making machine is an industrial nut butter grinding machine, multi-purpose, it can make peanut butter, almond butter, cashew nut butter, etc. The hazelnut grinder is made of high-quality stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, durable, and easy to clean.
Structure of Industrial Hazelnut Grinding Machine
The main working parts of the machine are the stator and the rotor. When they move relative to each other under high-speed rotation, they crush hazelnuts and other nuts through shearing, grinding, and high-frequency vibration.
The crushing chamber of is equipped with three grinding areas, the first level is the coarse grinding area, the second level is the fine grinding area, and the third level is the ultra-fine grinding area. By adjusting the gap between the stator and the rotor, the required ultra-fine grinding area can be effectively achieved. Fine crushing grinding effect.
Features of Hazelnut Paste Grinding Machine:
- This machine not only has superfine pulverization, but also has the functions of mixing, stirring, dispersing and emulsifying.
- Using high-quality stainless steel material, corrosion resistance, the finished sauce is pollution-free and safe.
- The stator and rotor have been strengthened to make them have better corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
- The double hazelnut grinder machine can further improve the fineness and uniformity of the finished sauce and increase the production efficiency.
- The fineness of the finished hazelnut paste is adjustable and easy to control. The machining gap of the stator and rotor is slightly adjusted by the adjustment ring.
- The finished hazelnut butter has a particle size of 2-50 microns and a homogeneity of more than 90%.
- The three-phase motor directly drives the grinding head to rotate, which saves time in grinding.
- The motor has the advantages of high power, large torque, low temperature rise, and low vibration.
How to Clean the Hazelnut Paste Making Machine?
1. Rotate the adjusting ring counterclockwise not less than 90° (increase the gap between the stator and rotor).
2. Add water or oil to clean.
3. Equipment cleaning should be carried out while the machine is running.
4. If the equipment is not used for a short period of time, the inner cavity should be cleaned. To prevent corrosion, it is best to blow dry with high-pressure air.
Email: [email protected] WhatsApp/Mobile: +8615515597212