Stainless Steel Ginger Garlic Grinding Machine LGJMS-180 Model
- Material: ginger,garlic
- Capacity: 0.8-1 t/h
- Loading Port:Qingdao Port
- Warranty:12 Months
- Quote Form:FOB, CIF, EXW, CFR
Brief Introduction of Ginger Garlic Grinding Machine:
- All parts contacting with material except motor and parts are made of high quality 304 or 316L stainless steel. It has good corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and easy cleaning.
- The minimum particle size can reach 50μm, and the particle size of the finished product can be controlled by adjusting the gap between the two grinding bodies.
- Compact structure, stable operation, low noise and easy cleaning.
Application of Stainless Steel Ginger Grinding Machine
Colloid mill is widely used in various applications, semi fluid or fluid, emulsion, emulsion, homogeneous mixing and crushing, can replace sand mill, mill, ball mill, tissue pounding machine grinding equipment. It is an ideal equipment for wet processing of ultrafine particle grinding.
The basic working principle of the grinder is shearing, grinding and high-speed stirring. The crushing and grinding is based on the relative movement of the bevel gear of the grinding disc. One of them rotates at a high speed and the other one stops the material passing through the material between the bevels Shearing force and friction force.
At the same time, it can grind, emulsify, pulverize, homogenize and mix the material under the complex force of high-frequency vibration and vortex, so as to obtain the fine ultrafine grinding effect.
Factory Supply Ginger Grinding Mahcine Video:
Characteristics of LGJMS-180 Model Ginger Garlic Grinding Machine
- Since the gap between the fixed grinding disc and the grinding disc is extremely small, the machining accuracy is high.
- It has superior effects such as superfine pulverization, dispersion emulsification, homogenization and mixing.
- High efficiency and yield, about twice the efficiency of ball mills and roller mills.
- The user can perform one or more grindings depending on the nature of the material and the fineness of the processing.