Industrial Cocoa Powder Grinder|Cocoa Cake Pulverizer Machine for Sale
- Material: cocoa powder
- Capacity: 200-800 kg/h
- Loading Port:Qingdao Port
- Warranty:12 Months
- Quote Form:FOB, CIF, EXW, CFR
Structure of Industrial Cocoa Powder Grinder Machine
The grinder is composed of a pulverizer, a material collection box and a vacuum cleaner. The phenomenon of dust flying in the process of crushing is solved. The cocoa pulverizer, material collection box and vacuum cleaner of the comminution unit are all made of stainless steel. Comply with the requirements of "GMP" for drug production. High quality, long service life.
Function of Industrial Cocoa Powder Pulverizer Machine
Stainless steel grinding machine is suitable for crushing material in food, pharmaceutical, chemical industry and other industries, such as cocoa powder, salt, sugar, spices etc. It is forbidden to grind inflammable and explosive materials. The cocoa pulverizer is not suitable for grinding materials with high oil content (such as sesame, walnut, sunflower seed, rapeseed, etc.) and sticky materials, because high oil content and sticky materials are easy to clog the screen.
Working Principle of Cocoa Pulverizer Machine for Sale
The working principle of the grinding machine is that the material enters the crushing chamber, and it is crushed by the impact, shearing, friction and the impact between the materials between the high-speed rotating disc and the fixed disk, and then becomes the required powder after screening.
Industrial Cocoa Cake Pulverizer Machine Video:
Matters needing attention when using industrial cocoa cake grinder machine:
1. the external power source of the machine should be equipped with a suitable circuit breaker according to the power of the machine. The purpose is to automatically cut off the power supply when the machine load is too large and the current is too large, so as to protect the motor.
2. the cocoa powder grinder machine for sale ensures that there is a special person to watch in the work.
3. the particles of crushed material should not be too large. If a machine is shut down, or if the machine is too slow or passively stopped due to excessive load, the power shall be cut off at once.
4. if the crushed particles are too large, it should be crushed by the full energy crusher and then comminuted with the machine.