Professional Walnut Kernel Skin Peeling Removing Machine 304SS
- Material: Walnut Kernels
- Capacity: 150-300 kg/h
- Loading Port:Qingdao Port
- Warranty:12 Months
- Quote Form:FOB, CIF, EXW, CFR
The walnut kernel peeling machine is a professional and mature equipment, dedicated to removing the skins of various walnut kernels, greatly improving production efficiency. The peeling rate is as high as 98%, and the integrity of the nuts is high.
Features: Pure physical high-pressure water peeling, without adding any chemicals and additives, to ensure the best taste and nutritional content of walnut kernels.
Working Principle of Walnut Skin Peeling Machine:
The walnut kernels are automatically fed through the conveyor belt or poured directly into the drum, and the walnuts are continuously rolled and rubbed in the drum with the rotation of the drum to remove the skin;
The upper part is rinsed with spray water to make the skin and dirt on the surface of the material fall off, and then follow the screen holes of the drum and drain with the spray water.
Advantages of Walnut Skin Removing Machine 304SS:
- The clear water peeling process, without heating, without caustic soda, guarantees the best nutrition and taste of walnut kernels.
- The main part is made of 304 stainless steel, which meets hygienic production standards.
- The walnut kernel peeling machine adopts frequency control, the product peeling rate can reach 98%, and the kernel damage rate is low.
- The bottom of the equipment is equipped with two water tanks, and the upper part of the water tank is equipped with a material tray, which is used to receive the walnut skins to ensure the cleanliness of the water in the bottom water tank and ensure the cleanness of the product.
- Continuous work, degree of automation, labor saving, simple operation.
Related Product: Walnut Shelling Machine
We provide a complete walnut processing line, and we can also customize equipment according to user requirements. If you need, please contact us:
|Power||9kw, 380V, 50HZ, 3 Phase||22kw, 380V, 50HZ, 3 Phase|
|Spraying Pressure||There is the pressure gauge to checking it|