Gas Fava Bean Deep Fryer Machine Price in China
- Material: Fava Beans, Broad Beans, Peas
- Capacity: 100-300 kg/h
- Loading Port:Qingdao Port
- Warranty:12 Months
- Quote Form:FOB, CIF, EXW, CFR
The fava bean fryer machine is a deep fryer, suitable for frying a variety of foods. Fully automatic, automatic temperature control, automatic feeding, automatic stirring, automatic filtration, and the quality of the fried food is high.
Natural gas, liquefied gas, electricity can be used as heating energy, the performance of the machine is the same.
The Main Structure of Gas Deep Fryer Machine
It is mainly composed of pot body, tank body, heat preservation area, heating pipe, electric control box, filtration system, stirring system, etc.
Working Process of Fava Bean Frying Machine
During the frying process, the oil heats up through the heating tube, and the pot is equipped with a temperature measuring device. When the temperature reaches the set temperature, the heating tube is powered off, which not only reaches the required temperature, but also controls the oil from continuing to heat up, saving electricity. At the same time improve the service life of edible oil, reasonable temperature control can ensure the pass rate of the product.
Working Video of Deep Frying Machine Gas Heating
Advantages of Gas Fava Bean Fryer Machine
- Automatic feeding, automatic mixing and automatic discharging.
- Intelligent temperature control, lower energy consumption and good frying effect.
- The whole machine is made of 304 stainless steel with long service life.
- Adopt oil-water mixing frying technology to automatically filter residues and reduce oil cost.
- Electric control box, button operation. Safe and simple.
- Adopt well-known brand burner-RIELLO, fast ignition and large firepower.
Scope of application: Deep-fried banana chips, potato chips, french fries, sweet potato chips, nuts, puffed products, mainly for small food processing plants.
Clean the deep fryer machine: put out the oil first, then put the water, after finishing, clean the bottom with a water gun, then wipe the device with a dry rag.