1 T/H Dry Fruit Roasting Machine in India
Sep23, 2021 By Serena
In April 2021, a dry fruit roasting machine with an output of 1t/h was sent to India and has been delivered to the Indian customer' s factory. The machine is a gas heating type, integrating roasting and cooling, and has a large output.
The nut roaster machine is multifunctional. The Indian customer mainly uses it to roast peanuts, almonds, cashews, wheat, soybeans, etc., and then part of it is directly packaged and sold, and part of it is ground into powder for packaging.
Structure of Dry Fruit Roasting Machine in India
The roasting machine is mainly composed of a frame, a conveying chain plate, a heating device, a hot air circulation system, and a cooling part.
The motor drives the chain to drive the dried fruits and nuts spread on the chain plate forward; the roasting part passes through the material layer through the hot air and exchanges heat with the material to achieve high-quality baking; the cooling part passes through the material layer and the material through cold air Heat energy exchange to realize rapid cooling of materials.
The chain-plate conveying structure enables the dried fruit to advance smoothly, eliminating the peeling phenomenon caused by the rolling friction between the materials.
Features of Dry Fruit Roaster Machine India
- The machine has a long service life. The frame adopts a frame structure and adopts high-strength channel steel to form the main beam. The frame is firm and reliable.
- The outer surface plate is stainless steel, and the food contact plate is 304 stainless steel.
- The advanced hot air circulation system ensures that the nuts are roasted evenly and the roasting quality is high.
- The thermostat and temperature sensor ensure intelligent and precise temperature control, effectively ensuring that the temperature is always maintained in a stable range, thereby ensuring the nutty flavor after roasting.
- The cooling section has a high-power fan to achieve the purpose of rapid cooling.
The roasting machine can roast peanut, almond, cashew nuts, soybeans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on.
If you are interested in the roaster machine, welcome to contact us:
Email: [email protected]