One Service Declaration
1. Zhengzhou LONGER will provide users with a number of related network services through the Internet, including information browsing, online forums, personalized content and related network applications, etc., Zhengzhou LONGER does not guarantee all information, text, graphics, links and other items of accuracy and integrity. Unless otherwise specified, all new features, new products and services that are provided at the present and future are applicable to the terms of this service agreement.
2. Zhengzhou LONGER network services are available only in the present situation, and all of them are not responsible for any information or personal setting of time, deletion, transfer errors, storage problems or other problems.
3. Zhengzhou LONGER reserves the right to update, upgrade, or stop all or part of the related services for the other purpose, which is not subject to prior notification.
4. Zhengzhou LONGER only provides the relevant network services, in addition to the relevant network services (such as personal computers, mobile phones, and other devices connected to the Internet or mobile networks) and the required fees (such as the access to the Internet and pay for the use of mobile networks and mobile payments) are paid by the user.
5. Zhengzhou LONGER network services are only for the use of a legally binding contract (including, but not limited to, Zhengzhou Longer network service agreement). Therefore, individual users must have the corresponding civil rights and civil capacity to use the network services provided by Longer provided.
Two Service Terms and Improve
1. The site has the right to modify and improve the service terms (including but not limited to the terms) and service content.
2. When you use the services provided by this site, it should accept the latest version of the service terms of the constraints. Please be sure to review the terms of service and other terms and conditions of the site. If you do not agree to the terms of the update, please stop using the services provided by this website. As you continue to use our services in terms of the terms of the update, we will be the default you have accepted our terms and conditions.
3. The site reserves the right to modify or interrupt service without notice, and the site of the exercise of the right to modify or interrupt service, without the responsibility of you or third party.
All information provided to you through our information, including but not limited to text, software, sound, photos (pictures), video, graphics, trademarks and other business information, are protected by the copyright law, trademark law, patent law and other property laws of the people's Republic of China. Any person may use such information only in the case of a written authorization; without obtaining the prior written authorization, you will not be allowed to use, copy, issue such information, software, code, trade mark or material, and may not modify or create a work that may be the first right of the derivative.
We respect your privacy. Without your consent, we will not disclose your personal information, photos, text, and print documents to any third party.